Are you a teen who loves to read? Or do you know a teen who’s passionate about YA books?
I’m looking for teens to join my Angelhood Street Team. What’s involved and what do you get by being a member?
To be a member of the Angelhood Street Team, you must . . .
- be a teenager (ages 13-19)
- follow me on Instagram.
- come up with at least two ways you’ll help me spread excitement about my upcoming young adult book Angelhood.
What will you get in return?
- five of my awesome bookmarks
- entries into special exclusive drawings only for Street Team members (we’re talking autographed books, iTunes gift cards, cool book swag, etc.)
- the ability to brag that you were on my original Street Team before I become the next cool young adult author a la J.K. Rowling, Veronica Roth, or Suzanne Collins. 🙂
How do you become a member of the Angelhood Street Team?
Simply contact me and send me your mailing address (so I can mail you the bookmarks) and then tell me at least two (or more!) ways you will help me spread excitement about my book.
Will you . . .
- post a pic of you with the Angelhood bookmarks on your Instagram account?
- tell all your friends (via Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, etc.) that they must attend my awesome Facebook launch party on April 30?
- post a youtube video talking about how excited you are about the book?
- read the book and then post reviews on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Goodreads?
- create a book trailer for Angelhood?
- get all your friends to follow me on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook?
- interview me for your school newspaper?
- come up with something even more creative????
And remember, I’m an English teacher, so the more specific you are about exactly what, how, when, and where you will help me build excitement, the better! If your ideas sound really fantastic, I’ll even throw in some extra bookmarks for you. 🙂