Bring a dynamic speaker to your school!
With over twenty years of classroom experience, award-winning author A.J. Cattapan is the perfect speaker to get your students excited about reading and writing. School assemblies, classroom visits, and writing workshops are available for grades 4-12.
Our 5th- 8th graders were completely engrossed in Amy’s presentation. It was a breath of fresh air to have an actual published author visit and listening to how God has been with her all along and to be reminded that He is with each of us.
~Mrs. C. Kirkland
Queen of Martyrs School
My fifth grade students loved reading the book 7 Riddles to Nowhere, and were thrilled to have A.J. Cattapan visit our school! A.J.’s discussion was inspiring and motivating, and left my students reminded that God has a plan for each of their each lives.
~Ms. Lauren Shagena
Old St. Mary School
Amy’s personal story of seeing God’s presence in her life was truly remarkable. Our students were inspired by hearing how her hard work, perseverance, and faith helped her accomplish her dreams.
Jr. High Teacher, Cardinal Bernardin School
As for the book, I really appreciate the clean language, the exciting plot, the underlying bullying lessons, and the virtues of goodness all rolled into one great book. The plot was exciting and motivated them to continue reading. As an administrator, I couldn’t ask for more in a book!
Assistant Principal, Noonan Academy
Popular Presentations and Workshops:
- “Do Not Be Afraid: God Has a Plan for Your Life, Too!”
- Extremely popular with Catholic schools!
- In this fun and inspiring 40-minute presentation for teens and tweens, A.J. Cattapan proves why we can trust that God always has a plan for us as long as we’re open to seeing it.
- Includes information on the path to publication and the work that goes into writing a book.
- “How to Write a Page-Turner: Building an Exciting Plot from Beginning to End!”
- Writing workshop for grades 4-8
- In this 40-minute workshop, students will explore how writers create plots that keep the reader flipping the pages and have a chance to try out what they’ve learned!
- “So You Want to Be an Author?”
- Perfect for high school career days!
- In this 50-minute presentation, A.J. Cattapan dishes the dirt on what it’s really like to be an author and gives teens advice on what they can do now to pursue their writing dreams.