First, thanks to everyone who turned out for the Facebook party and Twitter contest last Thursday night. I had a blast! I’ll be blogging about the experience on the Seekerville blog on Memorial Day, so stop by then to find out a bunch of behind-the-scenes workings of a Facebook party.
In the meantime, the blog tour and giveaways continue! Here’s a roundup:
- On April 24, Pegg Thomas wrote this lovely 5-star review of Angelhood on The Sheepish Scribe.
- On April 27, Pegg Thomas interviewed me over at the Quid Pro Quills website. Hope you didn’t miss that giveaway!
- On April 30, I guest blogged over on Johnnie Alexander’s blog about my collection of angel paraphernalia.
- Also on April 30, Rabia Lieber wrote this awesome review of Angelhood on her blog.
Coming up this week:
- On May 4, I’ll have an interview and giveaway (paperback if you’re U.S. or ebook if you’re outside U.S.) on Emilie Hendryx’s blog Thinking Thoughts.
- On May 5, there will be yet another ebook giveaway of Angelhood on Patti Shene’s Teens of Today and Tomorrow.
- On May 6, I’ve got a guest post on Ginger Solomon’s blog.
And still more to come!